We had another great night of football. I am only referring to Friday night and NOT Saturday night (Auburn lost for those that don't know )-: ). We had our Homecoming game against Central Gwinnett and they seem to always do really good against our team. From what I have been told that every year they play harder against us for whatever reason. It started out as a struggle, but we finally got it together in the 2nd half. The final score 17-7. Our guys played hard once again and assured us a spot in the playoffs! We have a VERY tough week ahead though as we get ready to go to Brookwood, this one scares everyone, but God be with us! Here are just some candids of the kids playing in the wet sand pile during the game. We have to find something to keep them all entertained.
Wow, this blog is changing gears. I first started blogging in 2007 and stopped in 2011 due to life happening. It was originally to help our family and friends keep up with our growing kids. Guess what - they are pretty grown today. We are entering a new phase of life and after the Covid pandemic hit just a lot going on that I want to document.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
A Win for Homecoming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment