Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Logan impressed me!

Ok, this morning our son impressed me with his knowledge! I was in the bathroom getting ready and he came in and leaned against the wall. He kept saying something over and over (like he likes to do) and I was just agreeing, not paying a bit of attention. Then I stopped and was listening to him, he was saying "re-tangle, re-tangle, re-tangle" and pointing to the rug at the shower. Then it hit me, he was saying "rectangle" and realized that rug was a rectangle shape. When I finally got it and praised him giving him "5", he was so tickled and you could see the sigh of relieve also. I just wonder what they are thinking when we are not paying attention to them and then get something! (-:
I had him saying "Happy Halloween", "Trick or Treat" and he has been saying "Pun-kin". I just love to hear the way they say things when they are learning, once I figure out what they are talking about, ha!

No comments: