Sunday, October 28, 2007

Friday Night Lights!

Ok, I know I said we were worried about Friday night's game against Brookwood, that it would kind of tell us who would get Region Championship this year for Region 8-AAAAA even though we have 2 more games. Well, it was not a pretty sight. We could not get our defense off the field long enough and we just wore down and did not make the plays. Our guys still played hard, but Brookwood played harder. They had the home field advantage too with a packed out crowd. I did get our sitter to keep the kids that night since I knew it was going to be so crowded and a nerve racking game to watch. So, it was nice to sit in the stands and get to watch every play for a change. Also it was a full moon and I didn't want to chance how the kids would act. I have found out this last month that the new moon and full moon have a terrible reaction with our kids. I have had several people agree too, so it's not just me. Logan has also been teething that one front tooth finally that we have been waiting on for over a year!!! Hooray for the tooth!

Oh, some of the cute things that happened lately or sayings:

This morning when we came home from church, Brooke was fussing about something and Michael went in her room to see what was wrong. She said, "Mama forgot to put Tylenol on my earrings this morning before church!" Last night I changed her earrings out and the backs on the hearts she had on had grown into the back of the hole in her ear and it was pretty nasty, but I did not want to keep an earring out and take the chance of them growing up. She did not fuss at all with it even after I put alcohol on it. So, I told her to remind me every night for at least a week to put the alcohol on it so it doesn't get infected and she was saying Tylenol! We just laughed! Logan is still just the clown of the family. The things he says is so funny, I just can't remember them all. I was changing his diaper after church today and told him to sit down in front of me, he came up to me, turned around and stuck his bottom in the air (like he was going to do a flip). He still hides behing his hands all the time and thinks you can't see him, then just busts out laughing. Maybe I will be able to think of some of the things he has said later.

We are off to Brooke's first field trip Monday to the Pumpkin Patch in Watkinsville, but Logan could not go because I have to ride the bus. I'll post pictures tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: