Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Night Night Time

After I finished reading to Brooke and putting her to bed, I saw that Michael was still reading to Logan and I ran to get the camera. I thought these were just sweet. Logan in his new longjohn's and thank goodness he kept his socks on last night. We told him not to take them off because he would freeze, we also told him not to throw the extra fleece blanket out of his bed either, but it was on the floor this morning when I went to wake him up. I threw it back in there and he fussed, then just laid down on his "BC" (those that don't know it, BC is his special blanket that Grandma made him the week he was born). He still loves BC. He just likes to find one stran of the yarn and play with it between his fingers.
Reading Peter Rabbit. Logan loves to read just like Brooke.

No comments: