Well, yesterday we went out to Vines Botanical Gardens so Halie could take some pictures of the kids. She was so worried none were turning out of Logan because he did not want to cooperate, but I had too many to choose from in the end. I am attaching several however, I am not putting all of my favorites on because that will be a suprise for the grandparents at Christmas. There were some really good ones in the bunch. She took 192 pictures and I am so indecisive. We just did not push Logan to do anything and let him just move on his own. Brooke did fantastic, which several she REALLY posed on, but there are plenty of very natural looking ones too. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I have. It will take me another month to figure out which ones I want to print out. HA! Thanks Halie for your time and energy on these.



















No comments:
Post a Comment