Wow, what a wonderful birthday our little man had over the past 3 weeks. This weekend started off great. Me and Brooke woke him up singing "Happy Birthday" to him (which he did not want to hear that early in the morning. Then he was called by Nana, Papa, Daddy, Nise, then later that day Papa Ray called. When Grandma and Papa John got here (around 10:30am), we took him to Toys 'R' Us to pick out his toy from them since they did not get a chance to get something sooner. He had a ball. I had his birthday invitation to the Geoffrey's B-day Club for there, so when we got there and took him to the counter to get his balloon and a crown, they also take down his name and age and while you shop they announce his birthday over the intercom. It was too cute. We just let him run around and see what interest him. On the wall when you walk in was the entire display of "Cars", so he really did not need to go any further. He loves Lightening McQueen! He just started pulling things off the shelf, but not all over the place, he was pretty good about it to be 2 years old. He finally picked out a bunch of the little matchbox like "Cars" and the carry case for them.

The balloon drove him a little nuts after a while, he kept tripping on the string. We put it in the buggy finally.

He found the pumpkins too. We put those back!

Giving up the balloon finally.

After we shopped, we took him over to On the Border for lunch. He sat there so good eating his cheese quasadia (ok, my spelling is way off, but I don't have time to look that one up). Papa John took lots of pictures of him and some video. He was being a clown, like always. He thinks if he puts his hand over his eyes then you can't see him.

Here, anyone want a french fry?

Just one of those many looks he gives.

Yummy!

On Saturday, Granny Bob, Mr. Dixon and his grandson, Conner came up and we all went to the GA Aquarium again. The kids had a ball. They did the best on this trip, I thought.

Brooke stiking a pose in one of the galleries.

Brooke, Logan and Conner

Wide eyes!

Conner, Brooke and Logan looking into one of the many windows at the sharks. Logan really did not want up there to have his picture made.

Brooke up against the ice!

Daddy was taking Logan upstairs to the big Whale slide, but he would not go down by himself, so they were on the way back down.

Conner and Brooke went down together! "Just one more time", we heard that one several times. Both of them really enjoyed the slides.

Just running around waiting on sissy to come off the slide.

A new phone, and it talks so I don't have to!

Look at my new Monster Trucks.

We let Brooke decorate Logan's present, and Logan decided to help color on it too. They had fun doing that on Thursday afternoon.

Grandma helping hold Mr. Potato Head so I can add his body parts on. I like that I can take his nose off. "That's Funny!"

Let's see, which piece goes next Mommy? I'm ready for Thomas to run on his track.

Brooke is laying low to the side so she can play with Logan's new "Cars" cars. If he say her, then he would want them back.

Papa John is showing me how to use my new Thomas the Train phone.

I'm thinking if that is the right answer.

Playing with my new Shake 'n Go Crash Up cars.

This is all mine!

I will huff, I will puff, and I WILL blow those candles out! We finally had to help.

Mmmmmm.... Brooke kept sneaking a finger lick too!

I'm Done!

SMILE!

Logan dressing like a clown or birthday boy. This is Mr. Potato Head's birthday outfit.
Thank you to everyone who made Logan's 2nd Birthday so special! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment