Brooke had her first school field trip and I got picked to go as a chaperone. We got to go all the way out to Watkinsville (just outside of Athens) to the Pumpkin Patch. Brooke had a good time and I really enjoyed being able to go with her and have some good old Mama/Daughter time (even though we had 17 other kids with us). I got to meet some of those in her class that I keep hearing about and told Michael when we got home that I now know there are several that I don't want to hear her say they want to come over. Whew! Let me just say I know our kids are far from perfect and are not always good, but these kids in her class have not one ounce of manners. There were a couple that were really sweet, but several that can stay at their own house! Brooke was really quiet and stayed with me the whole time and one of the boys wanted to sit with us on the bus, it was cute and he was a sweet kid.

Brooke's first time on the big yellow school bus. I don't think she was too keen on it by the time we got back. She said, "it is too noisy on here!" I had to agree and they haven't changed the bus at all from when I used to ride on one. They smell the same too, it brought back a lot of old memories!

I had to put this one in there, I thought it was too funny. She was staring at one of the other goats like she was scared it was going to come after her and she wasn't paying attention to where she was putting her hand on this goat!!! I did not realize until I downloaded the pictures. Good thing we all washed our hands good and used the sanitizing liquid after petting the animals.

She said this was her favorite part of the trip, petting the baby bunny.

Brooke and little Ben on the hay ride. This is the boy that wanted to sit with us on the bus. He was in our group.

Mommy and Brooke freezing on the hay ride! It was really windy yesterday and only got up to 62 degrees, so we all froze most of the time.

This was after we got our pumpkins.

She liked to sit on the bigger ones so I snapped a picture.

This is her class, there was only one girl not there that doesn't celebrate holidays. Brooke is the 2nd from the left on the front row.

Right before we loaded back on the bus we found another spot to take a group shot, but half the group was on this side and the other half went to another spot, so we did not get them all together since the bus was waiting.

Once we got back to school, Brooke's paraprofessional teacher, Mrs. Balon and myself went down to the lunchroom to get their lunches. They got to eat lunch in their room and watch The Charlie Brown's Halloween movie. I was going to check her out, but she wanted to stay and watch that, so I left after we ate and went to get Logan from Mrs. Gina's. He had a good time too.
No comments:
Post a Comment