It is truely sad to see a football program struggle as much as Meadowcreek has the past few years. Lucky us, it was a quick game since we got to 30 points by the 3rd quarter, the clock got to run continueously during the 4th quarter. That makes for a good night. Then it does help when Auburn shows up and plays good too on Saturday night. We don't always get to experience a complete winning weekend, but when it happens, we love it! (-:
Well, I did not have Logan to chase this past Friday night since he was still at Nana & Papa's enjoying himself. We went and picked him up in Auburn on Saturday morning and as soon as he saw Brooke he just ran up and embraced her. They could not stop hugging. Of course, the one time I did not have my camera. It was so sweet and he was glad to see us all. He hated to see Nana & Papa leave too though. I think he grew a foot and gained 5 lbs. while there. Just those things you take for granted because you are with them all the time, then when they are gone for any length of time you realize how much they can do and say and look. We went to Walmart a little while ago and he was singing his ABC's all through the store and catching most of the letters. Then he started counting to 10. He had been doing these things, but missing more than he is now. They grow up toooooo fast!
Now, we are waiting on Grandma, Papa John, Granny Bob, and Mr. Dixon to come up this weekend. I will not have Brooke or Logan to play with at the football game this Friday night, so I think I will enjoy it while it lasts. It is nice to be able to watch a game in it's entirety. It should be a good game this week against South Gwinnett.
No comments:
Post a Comment