Sunday, October 28, 2007

Friday visit to see ELMO!

Well, on Friday at lunch I decided to take Logan to a local toy store that just opened because they were going to have Elmo there. I asked him several times "do you want to go see Elmo?". Each time his response was his quick "NO", so I decided to take him anyhow and see what happened, mainly because all toys were 20% off and they were having drawings to. Like I expected he wanted nothing to do with ELMO live. I walked up holding Logan to see if he would give him 5 and he just laid his head down on my shoulder and said once again "no". That is a favorite word now like any other 2 year old. So we did not stay, I just wanted to try it and get a little Christmas shopping done in the process! I have officially started shopping what little bit I will be able to do this year.
Just a picture of ELMO from a distance. He really was not a good ELMO, I was disappointed.
This is what caught Logan's eyes immediately. He played at the Thomas the Train table the entire time while I shopped around. There were several little boys playing and each was holding about 3 trains and playing with what was on the table. They had to claim a few for themselves without the others taking all they had. It was cute.
Which of course, Logan found a ball to carry around too. He LOVES balls, which you could tell if you were in our living room right now. They are everywhere!
He had thrown the ball across the room, so he was retrieving it. The store was chaos anyhow, so I did not worry about him breaking something. I figured they had to know that kids were coming to play and not straighten up their store for them! That is why being a kid is so great!!!

No comments: