Saturday, Logan went to the field house with his daddy while me and Brooke went grocery shopping. Have I ever told you how much I dislike Walmart on a Saturday??? Finally after half the day was gone, we got home to eat some lunch and clean a little around the house.
Sunday, we started out at early church, then me and the kids had to go to the Coaches Wives Luncheon that the Mom's Club (football moms) puts on for us each year. It is a great time to visit and fellowship with all these ladies and the other coaches wives while someone else is watching all of the kids! They had about 8 or 10 JV cheerleaders downstairs with about 14 or so kids (Brooke being the oldest one at 6). Have I ever mentioned we have a lot of little kids on our coaching staff??? Well that wasn't even all of them. Anyhow, we enjoyed our time there and then we headed up to Sugar Hill/Buford to see one of my best friends from high school and her little girl, Brynnan.
It had been since May that I got to see them last, so Miss Brynnan has grown. What a cutie pie! The kids just adored her. Like all kids, they are just fascinated by babies! It is too stinking cute! Anyhow, we got there and headed to their pool for a while then went back and ordered PIZZA! The kids did not want to leave, which they never do! Thanks Jenn for a great day!
This is her sweet bundle of joy! Brynnan's daddy works for FEMA, so he had to ship out to Florida to prepare for the storm! What a cool job!I love the way Brynnan has those feet just stretched out and taking in all the sun!
My two, who never leave the shallow waters. One day we will get them swimming lessons! Logan did step off the ledge once to the deeper water and luckily I was close by and caught him before going under. He doesn't seem as scared of it as Brooke does. It will click one day I guess.
My two, who never leave the shallow waters. One day we will get them swimming lessons! Logan did step off the ledge once to the deeper water and luckily I was close by and caught him before going under. He doesn't seem as scared of it as Brooke does. It will click one day I guess.
She loves the fountain.
You can hardly hear Logan, but he keeps saying "watch this baby!" We got a kick out of that one. Brynnan is taking it all in and loving it! (you will need to go to the bottom of the side bar on the right and pause the music to be able to hear the video)








2 comments:
What a great weekend! Love the music.
Great pictures! Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment