Saturday, August 9, 2008

OK, I am sorry, still no new pictures. I think my camera thinks I am protesting against it. We just haven't gotten out and done anything really, although Logan gives me plenty of opportunities around the house to catch a clown in action. I do wish I had my camera last night though.

We went over to Halie's yesterday afternoon and ate some good old pizza and just let the kids play so we could have some girl time! The kids play soooo good together now. Brodey and Brooke always have played well together, but last year Logan would run from Spencer because he was always scared of the smaller kids taking his toys. Go figure, that's our Logan! So last night Spencer and Logan played so good together, which was a great change. They even gave each other a hug when we had to leave.

Poor Logan just doesn't get out much and all he can talk about is going to Spencer and Brodey's house to play. Good thing football is starting and we will see them every week now for a while. Then when it was time to leave last night, Miss Brooke has a complete meltdown... and how old are you? Oh my! Well, we got home well after bedtime, so they went to bed pretty easy. When we pulled in the garage Logan started asking where Daddy was though. I guess he thought he would be home since it was dark. So, we are all missing Daddy pretty good by now, but we will see him tomorrow after church sometime, yeah!

I talked to him last night before they went to do some of their fun time at camp and he told me they did have one pretty big injury yesterday with a Senior. I always hate to hear when it is a Senior, because you know they will have to miss some of their last games they may ever play! The kid broke his collar bone, and they are suppose to be doing surgery sometime on it. One person said it may be 6 weeks and another said that after the surgery another kid came back in 4 weeks, so that means he really won't miss much, just the non-region games and maybe the first region game. The bad part is he will miss out on playing at the GA Dome on the 23rd. Just keep him in your prayers please. It was one of the Whitesides twins, can't remember which one though to post.

Anyhow, I am tackling the consignment sale items pretty good this morning, I just finished all the clothes and now to the shoes, blankets, misc. and then THE TOYS!!! I have so many toys that have hardly been played with to sale this year. I hope they do well!

Hope to have some pictures back up soon. I know I will on Monday since Brooke starts school. Although she told me this morning that she thought she was old enough to walk in by herself and that Daddy can drop her off!!! )-: Can you believe that, I thought that only the boys did that, not the girls. Don't all girls want their moms following them into school, taking pictures along the way and kiss them at the door??? So, I will be taking the pictures at home before her and her Daddy leave the house! It is ok, I am still the one they come too for boo boos and just to snuggle. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments: