Sorry, I haven't taken any pictures lately, I have been busy trying to get them all on the new computer and doing a montage for Logan's 2 year birthday coming up. I will post it closer to time. I have been crying the last few days getting it put together though, so I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have. Anyhow, back to the reason for the post.
Brooke came home yesterday with a sheet of paper that said she won the Citizen of the Month for August in her class! We were so proud of her. On Friday, Sept. 7th @ 9am I will go to the school for a small pastry breakfast while the principle hands out the award and recognizes them. Each teacher elects a student who has done something above and beyond being asked, whether it was doing something for another classmate or someone else that was nice. Brooke was so cute, she said "Yeah, I remember one day I shared my playdough with ...so in so... because she did not have any in her bucket." Then she named off 2 more things she did that was nice. Later at supper last night, she thought of one more thing she did that was nice. She comes home talking about sharing all the time now, so we are so proud of her for that. She is doing better at home too with Logan, if we could just get him on board with that concept! We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment