Just incase you are wondering why I am putting all of this on our blog...I'm not writing it down anywhere else and this way when I get ready to catch up on the scrapbooks (Brooke - I still need to do from age 3 - now, and Logan - what scrapbook???) I will have the information somewhere at least! I have become extremely too forgetful these days. I don't know if it was from having kids or age, but I am going with the first one! (-:
Anyhow, yesterday morning we were downstairs playing and Logan was playing with some block trains that he got in his stocking last year at Christmas. He was getting mad because the magnet would not keep them together when he tried pushing them. I tried explaining that they just weren't the best made and Brooke told him "Logan, the elves did not do a good job making those trains for you!" I died laughing, and just the fact that she remembered he got them at Christmas last year. Hopefully, this is a good sign that her memory will be better than mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment