Well, I finally got to take the kids to the zoo and of course we had to go on the hottest day of the summer so far - 98 degrees. Extreme smog alert!!! That is the fastest I have ever gone through a zoo, but we did see everything. We went with our friends; Halie, Brodey and Spencer. The kids really enjoyed it, even though we did not get to see the lions as they were hiding in the shade somewhere. We had a good time just being with our friends.
Logan eating his "fish". We don't go anywhere without Goldfish for him.
Brooke the panda!
I had to bring Logan out of the Panda exhibit because they like it quiet in there and he started fussing being in the stroller. I did not want him banging on the glass because that scares the panda's too. Brooke rode on Halie's stroller the entire time (you can see them walking up behind where Logan is).


No comments:
Post a Comment