Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our almost 2 year old!

Ok, we had the cutest thing happen this morning that I just had to share. As most of you know our almost 2 year old, Logan is our family clown most of the time. This morning once I got him up from bed, got him dressed, Brooke got dressed and we were ready to go down stairs for breakfast before school. Logan is standing at the top of the stairs while Brooke proceeds downstairs and he just starts fussing, calling out "hug, hug". He wanted a morning hug from his sister! I told her what he was wanting and about the same time she understood it too and came back upstairs for his warm embrace! That is all he wanted and then he proceeded down the stairs! (-: I just thought that was the sweetest moment and had to write about it incase it is a while before it happens again. Just kidding, he loves hugs and especially from his family!

No comments: