Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who Knew A Month Could Pass so Quickly??

I can not believe it has been over a month since I last blogged! It is amazing at how busy this new job has gotten. I see the summer flying by me without blinking...
Just to catch up, I am doing a few posts tonight until I don't want to look at another computer screen again, ummmm that would mean packing it up right now! Ok, I know family is wanting to see some updates though. (-:
Logan finished up his t-ball season and to say he loved it would not be a correct statement, so I will just say he did well with it and played the way he should. He was completely bored with this level since he was on a team of 3 and 4 year olds. Most on his team were 3 years old and their attention span was not there! We will see what next year brings for him. Maybe there will be a kids Wii team, I bet he would play on that! LOL!

He was showing out now. His friends Casey and Clay came to see him play his last game and he had the smile going and was trying to get all the balls. Which he did that every week come to think of it. This boy did not like sharing the field with others, he thought all the balls should come to him. Go figure!
I just love this shot! Funny thing, when Brooke turned 8 this year that is all Logan would talk about. He could not wait to be 8, then I had to inform him that when he was 8, she would be 11. Anyhow, when he got the #8 jersey, I told him that he could not wait to be 8, so God was granting his wish.
We had his banquet on the 21st of May. Grandma and Papa John got to come and join us at that. We got to eat pizza and watch a lot of wild and unruly kids run around the place. It fit right up there with Chuck-E-Cheese to me.
Logan got "Most Improved Fielder" award, which we thought fit him well.
And here is the team of 8! What a fun year!

No comments: