GREAT NEWS!
I remembered last night that I had downloaded all of my 2009 pictures to snapfish since I usually make the hard cover books for the grandparents at Christmas. Well...the bad side of me never got to make the book last Christmas for the grandparents, but the good side of me did at least download most of my pictures throughout 2009! Hooray, God just had to make me think and not complain!
After looking through most of them to see what I almost missed out on, I realized that I did print a lot of them out, or I did all of the ones throughout cheerleading and anything that happened during the time of cheerleading!
Ok, enough said...I am going to bed now and thanking God once again!
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so happy you didn't lose a whole year in pictures! I can't even imagine. Of course, then I'd only be 1 year behind in scrapbooking :)
Post a Comment