Wednesday, June 9, 2010

End of School = Summer Time Fun!

Both of our kids were so excited for summer to finally be here. They both love school, but love a break too! Who could blame them. I only have pictures from Logan's last day of school, I wasn't able to go to Brooke's party and her Daddy did not take the camera.
Logan and Liam waiting on the pizza
Logan and his friend, Rivers
Time for that good ole' ice cream! We never had parties that the kids got to put whatever toppings they wanted on their ice cream (or not that I remember anyways). The kids love this and some really load up with a bunch of sicking things. Logan is branching out to chocolate and sprinkles on his now!
Logan loves his teachers: Mrs. Lorna and Mrs. Stacy. Also Eli got in the picture too, he loves them all too! They made this year awesome for him and they will be missed next year!

No comments: