Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Time Has Come...

I have been struggling about what to do with my blog and I have finally decided that I am going to put a password to protect it and to try and keep just anyone out of it. Especially since I tell so much about my kids lives. I do this though because we don't have any family that lives near us and we want to keep them all up to date on what the kids are doing. They grow up so fast!

With that being said, I am going to leave this post up for about a month and if anyone wants to continue to be able to read it, please send me an email at pezentt@aol.com and put in the subject something about Pezent blog or something so I don't just delete it (I delete if I don't recognize the email address unless something is in the subject that I recognize). Just let me know you do want to read it and would like the password when I activate it. I will compile all of the email addresses that I get and will send out the password to all of those people once I activate it. If you would also in the email, tell me who you are so I know who I am giving it out to. I don't mind anyone looking at it, but just want to have a little more control over who does see it.

There is too much wierd stuff going on out there and I don't want to put my family/kids in any harm. I don't have time or money to scrapbook anymore so this is the one thing I can do for my kids to have everything documented in their lives. Thank you all for your understanding and your support! I love to share our lives with others!

No comments: