3 year olds sure do keep things interesting around the homestead! Tonight Michael was late getting home from a Track Meet, so I had to bathe Logan. Yes, Michael does bathe him for me, which is a HUGE help and gives them some guy bonding time!
I am in there asking him how Daddy does the water, since we have the handheld shower head in there now and just wanted to see what he would say. Michael had told me on Monday night that he did not fill the tub anymore and just lets him stand there while he showers him with that, because I had filled the tub for a bath like the old times when I used to do it. So, with that our conversation was like this:
"Does Daddy fill up the tub and stop the water in the bottom?"
"No ma'am, he does not make me sit down."
"But, Mommy you have to stop that thing."
"What thing are you talking about?"
"You have to turn the water off there." as he points to the spout
so I pull the leaver on the shower thing and it comes on, "you mean like that?"
"That's perfect!" while giving me a BIG THUMBS UP!!!!
Hooray, Mommy finally knows how to bathe Logan! Monday night was not so pleasant due to a teenie tiny scratch on his foot that burned when the water hit it.
I absolutely LOVE these conversations with these kids!
2 comments:
I agree. Conversations with 3 yr old boys are the BEST!
What a boy. We now have a hand held in the shower, so the kids will do great when they come down. Of course we can always play at the beach and then in the water at the house outside :-) Keep up the posts. We love them. We love you all lots, Papa John and Grandma. Hugs and Kisses
Post a Comment