Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last portrait session

I finally got the kids back up to Portrait Innovations to have their pictures made for the year. Yeah, I have gotten really behind on photos, so now it is just once a year. Poor Logan, we got Brooke's pictures made about every 3 to 6 months for the first 5 years of life, then he came along and we quit! Anyhow, here is a slide show of all 90 pictures they took that day. There were some really cute ones that I should have gotten, but I try to limit to 4 poses so I can get the cd. I hope everyone enjoys seeing the kids through the eyes of a lens! They were being so funny that day and the photographer was great too. If you have never experienced Portrait Innovations and you have one near you, I definitely recommend them. You end up with so many choices and great prices too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All turned out so cute... hard to choose from. 2 natural camera hams :-) Love you all Mama-Grandma!