Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

Easter is here! What a mighty God we serve!

We started off checking out what the Easter Bunny brought the kids. Sorry, but no pictures, Mommy accidently deleted them with last weeks photos and just realized it when I was doing this slide show! He brought them both lots of candy, an activity book, Bible trivia cards, bubbles and a new beach towel.

We got ready for church and headed on to early church this morning. What an awesome worship service we had. That music was GREAT and really put my mind on God and what a sacrafice he made for us! Then I had to teach my little ones and wow, we had 14 in there this morning. It is amazing at who comes to church on Easter Sunday. I will never understand why some people only go to church on Easter Sunday. Is our God not worthy enough for EVERY Sunday in the year?? I had a great group though this morning. We got to take them all outside in the bye-bye buggies and enjoy the crisp cool morning air that God made!

We left after that and went out to eat, then back home. I must admit though, we did not hunt eggs today. The kids never asked and we just took them outside to play all afternoon. I think they had hid and seeked them all week in the house, they were probably tired of it. It may be another week before I find that last egg that went missing!

Thank you Nana for the beautiful outfits for the kids again. Brooke had the same one for her Father/Daughter Dance that was her Easter dress and Logan got him a brand new stylish outfit made for him. I told Michael when we got to the restaurant that he looked like a mini Miami Vice dude! He was handsome and he liked wearing the jacket, which was a plus!

Thank you Grandma for the books and movies, the kids have enjoyed them too! I am sure I am leaving something out that has happened or that was said over the past week, but my mind is tired now and I am Done! I hope everyone has had a wonderful and happy Easter today. I hope you all remember the meaning behind this special day and the sacrafice that was made for us, who are so unworthy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits, good job Nana. We did get to see Brooke's dress in person and it looks really pretty on her :-) Logan's is adorable also. Love you all Mama= Grandma