I know I have not blogged in almost a full month and I do apologize, but other things have taken over some of my time lately! I will get back to the most important thing....blogging! Michael's parents just sent me an email with this link on it and it was truly amazing to watch. I did cry, which is not so unusual for my sappy self, but I hope it inspires your relationship with God after watching.
Our church has done some of these blacklight productions before, but this one (found on YouTube) beats them all. I AM SO BLESSED! I hope everyone enjoys this production, not sure where it was done at, but some church.
**remember to go to the bottom of my blog where my Playlist is and pause it so you can hear this and turn up the sound to truly enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment