Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Friends"




Ok, I am back and hopefully in full swing again! Well, maybe partially. More blogs coming all in one night! LOL!

I haven't mentioned it before on here, but I want everyone to know I have the bestest best friend in the world! She is the most honest, selfless, and caring person in my life and I love her for that and many more traits she has. We actually met when I first started working for Pitney Bowes and the funny thing is I had two other girls/ladies I worked with that said things about her trying to get me to not like her. So, I had a bad feeling from the beginning, but then once I got to know her better and the other ladies, I realized I prejudged her for no reason. The funny thing was that it was really the other ladies that were the same way they described Denise.

We immediately hit it off once we got to know each other and had a lot of the same thought process' and work ethics. Then one day she became my boss, which was awesome and we had the best time together creating a new position that I was in. We laughed together, cried together, ate lots of unhealthy snacks together, went for manicure's when work went into wee hours, etc. We always have a great time together. Then kids started coming and our friendship grew even stronger. The kids and I love to go visit her in Birmingham, so they can play with Preston. We hope to always be able to get together at least once a year to keep that bond. Although, we don't see each other as often as we used to (when she was my manager, she was in Atlanta or I was in Bham every week just about it), but we do talk on the phone about once, sometimes 3 times a day!

Anyhow, it has been a while since I told her how much I appreciate her and all she has done for me and my family through these wonderful years together. I truly believe God put her in my life for a reason and I can honest say, she is my BEST FRIEND! Thank you Denise "Nise" for being my friend and always listening!

Here are some really cute pictures she got the kids back at Christmas and they are perfect in their rooms. I love them and thank you again for sending.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I LOVE those pictures. Do you know where she got them?

Dowling said...

OK - so am I embarrassed or what? Thanks for saying such sweet things and you have to know that I feel exactly the same way! Thanks for being my very best friend, or if I was hip enough, I could have said - bff or vbf!!!

Tiffany Pezent said...

Jodi, I am not 100% sure. She told me, but it is someone in her home town that just started making them. She hand writes the names, and used to hand write the other parts until she started printing that with computer. They are adorable. The girl doesn't have a website yet to sell outside of the town, but hopefully will come soon.