Sorry, no pictures to post right now. I am boycotting the camera right now since the holidays! Just had some cute things that our dear son has come out with lately. He cracks me up and to know where he gets his material from...I just don't know! I can only remember a couple right now, because I have not gotten smart enough to write them down when he says it, so my forgetful mind won't forget!
Tonight sitting at the dinner table he is eating (which is a site within itself) and he starts talking about when he grows up...
"When I grow up, I want to be a perfect Daddy like you!" You think he scored a few extra points on that one??
Then Michael was telling me about the other day, both kids were bouncing two balls in the kitchen and he told them they could not do that because it would end up knocking something over, so Brooke said "let's go in the living room", "No, that won't work either". So they both ended up in the little foyer area at the front door for a while, then Michael noticed them in the dining room sitting down and he heard Logan telling Brooke, "When I grow up, I'm going to be angry like Daddy!" Of course, Michael just looked at them and they all busted out laughing!
It was perfect timing tonight though to say that in front of Michael, because I had forgotten he has said several times just in front of me that when he grew up, he wanted to be a daddy! I hope he ends up with 3 little boys just like him!!! He does keep up in stitches on most given days along with his sister. They make a pretty good pair! I am so thankful to have two children that love life and love their family with all their heart and just want to please everyone. They are awesome kids and I don't feel like I tell them enough, but they make my world go around and I could not imagine life without either one.
I pray that I take more time recognizing my children more this year and not to rush their childhood by so fast. Face it...we are not getting any younger and it is time I wake up and smell the flowers with my children! Thank you God for trusting us with these two children to raise and grow into Godly people to make a difference in this world today!
No comments:
Post a Comment