You would think after all the gifts that the kids got through the month of Dec. they would not be too excited about anymore. WRONG! Grandma and Papa John came bearing gifts in a big bag for each of them. It took all we had to keep them (Brooke really) out of the bags until Daddy got home from work. So, of course as soon as Daddy walked through the door she started in on her bag. What a mess she is!
Thank you Grandma and Papa John for your generosity again! I want to thank all the grandparent's for everything each and everyone did for us and the kids this year. Not just Christmas either, you guys are the best parent's anyone could ask for and all in your different ways. That is what makes each of you special to us! We love you all and are so thankful that we were able to spend some time with everyone during the holiday season.
I am so thankful that everyone's house stayed well during the season also. And thank God for the beautiful weather we had during it all. We did finally get some good rain over the weekend this past weekend and it was very much welcomed. As Brooke and I went Northside Hospital to see Jenn and Bryan on Sunday, she was complaining about the rain and I had to remind her of how much we needed it and not to complain!
We had a great visit with Jenn and Bryan too. We are thankful that they are all still doing good despite having to stay in that hospital bed all day everyday! Man, Jenn you looked great for have been in bed for 2 months in the hospital I must say! You guys are awesome and have some incredible strength!
I wish everyone a Happy New Year!
So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?" John 21:15
Jesus has a wonderful way of restoring us when we fail Him! He does not humiliate us. He does not criticize us. He does not ask us to make a resolution to try harder. Rather, He takes us aside and asks us to reaffirm our love for Him. Henry Blackaby
No comments:
Post a Comment