I almost forgot one other thing that we did was bring all of the kids Disney stuffed animals. I had heard that the cleaning ladies will decorate them around the room for you. They did that. The first night when we came in they had all of Brooke's sitting inside her travel pillow with the remote and Eeyore was laying under her blanket on her other pillow with the Please Do Not Disturb sign! Everyday was something different and you will see in some of the pictures. They left the tv on for them the last 2 days, so they could all watch the Disney Channel! Too Cute!
Here are some of the cute sayings that the kids had during the week:
Logan: "All Done" - he would say this after a ride was over and he wanted off
Logan: "Put me right there" - he told Nana to put him on the counter while in Mexico at their counter service. Of course, she would not put him on the food counter!
Logan: "Take Picture" I would ask "of who", he would say "Logan!" - he did this several times.
Logan: "Yes Baby" - after the fireworks at Epcot another guy said "Yeah Baby" and Logan proceeded with "yes baby".
Brooke: "I'm 6 now - I can do it myself" - she told me in the bathroom when I was helping her put the seat cover on the seat. I had to remind her she wasn't 6 yet!
Brooke: "This is so romantic, I feel like I am going to the Ball" - she said as we walked up the stairs to the Fort Wilderness Lodge.
Logan: "No Boat" or "No Train" - then he would point to an EXIT door and say "we go there"
I know there were so many other wonderful moments I did not remember, but we tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment