Look closely or you may miss it!!! Daddy called last night from South Carolina to ask if we were getting snow yet, and at that moment I said no. Which they really were forecasting more sleet and freezing rain for us and just a few flurry's. As soon as we hung up I finished helping Brooke with her homework and went to look out as a blanket of snow. This was Logan's first time to see it and Brooke was dying to go play in it.
Well, it was time for bath's and bedtime, but we let them run out on the back deck real quick to play. As most of you know that we are getting ready to go on our Disney trip, so I am paranoid about them getting sick (or sicker than Logan already is). We built a quick little snowman and then went back inside. It was actually sleeting while we were standing out there, so it was stinging the face a little. At least we got a little (less than 1/2" to be exact).
1 comment:
Looks like someone is having some fun :-) I'll bet Disney was a little warmer....
Love you all
Mama aka Grandma
Post a Comment