CONGRATULATIONS!
Jenn and Bryan are the proud parents of little Miss Brynnan Christine Taylor!
Born: Wednesday, January 9th @ 11:42 pm
5 lbs. 12 oz. and 19" long
Mom and Baby are doing good. I keep catching them when they are about to go out the door to go see Brynnan so I hope my information is correct in what I have gathered.
They took Brynnan on over to Scottish Rite and they performed the surgery on Friday afternoon to drain the fluid from her brain. When I talked to Jenn this morning, they were going back over to see her and she said the surgery went well. The swelling is going down and the fluid coming off. The most important thing is this little girl is a true miracle from GOD and she is beautiful and has wonderful parent's to raise her! Congratulations again to all 3 of you. We love you and can't wait to meet Miss Brynnan!
1 comment:
Congratulations Jenn and Bryan, you have a beautiful little angel :-) Love you, Shonnie Zglinicki
Post a Comment