I told her that she would have to get the help of her Daddy on this one, then she said "Me and Logan can do it!". Well ok, you two sit down and write out and idea and draw it, then I will see what we have to make it happen. OK, so I ended up making most of it, but they did come up with the idea completely on their own.
The big pot of gold in the box is a tennis ball wrapped in green tissue paper (now thinking, I guess it should have been black for the pot...oh well!) with gold glitter glued to the top. We have our ladder so the leprechaun can climb in and of course he will see the BIG sign that says "No Leprechaun's" and he will disobey and jump right in! There is a chair for him to rest on with sticky tape on the seat, so he won't be able to get up, then Brooke will pull the lever down to trap him forever!!!
Now...I don't know what she will do with him once she gets him? She had fun coming up with this one, again this is not a Mommy kind of project!
1 comment:
So clever :-) "Just Do It." on the box is perfect also! What creative children :-) I hope Brooke catches a Leprechaun. Love you all Mama/Grandma
Post a Comment