Saturday, May 2, 2009

2nd Tooth...Gone

Well, she finally pulled the 2nd one out last night right before bedtime! Excited to say the least, but that did not last long as it was time for a bath. She said she feels different again and that she has a new life with no teeth! We may try some corn on the cob for supper tonight! I'm a great mommy...

I must say that I think I may have finally caught up on my much needed sleep last night. I fell asleep in the recliner around 8pm, got up at 10pm, went to bed and did not wake again until 8:15am this morning. Nothing like a good 12 hours of sleep. Have I mention that I am ready for school to be out for a while.
The end of the year is always so busy in schools with parties, field trips, teacher appreciation week. I feel like we have to write a check everyday for something too. Next week, Brooke's school will have Muffins for Moms on Tuesday and their MarketPlace on Friday (where they sell their homemade goods to each other) and of course they will celebrate teacher appreciation week all week by parents sending in different snacks all week that the teacher likes but they can all enjoy.
Logan's school: we have to make cards for his two teachers and his specials teachers (music, spanish, and computers) on Tuesday, bring in their teachers favorite snack items on Wednesday and gift cards for Thursday. I get to go to our Ladies Tea on Thursday night to have a wonderful evening with the women of the church and hear our special speaker (our Pastor's wife). Not to mention spring practice (football) starts this week, so Daddy will be gone all day and come home late for 2 weeks. Nothing like a busy week to get us closer to the end of school!
I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather that we are having these days and hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Amy E. said...

What a big girl - losing 2 teeth:) I'm with you completely on school being out! Colby's last day is tomorrow and Noah's is next Friday! It can't come soon enough for me. Something tells me though that come next month I'll be ready to send them back! Hope not, but . . .