Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Retirement Papa!

Congratulations Papa on your retirement tomorrow. I wanted to get this posted and realized you probably won't be able to watch it at work due to the firewall. Hopefully, when you get your computer set up at home you can watch it! This was on the first attempt, I thought they did pretty good. Logan gave up, he just could not say the word retirement very well! We love you and pray you are able to enjoy everyday! We know work has just begun for you though, now you can do all the things you have wanted to do for yourself and Nana and do all the fishing you can stand while everyone else is at work!
We love you,
Michael, Tiffany, Brooke and Logan
Oh yeah, and don't forget to go to the bottom of the blog to turn the music off so you can listen to all the video's I just downloaded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute!