I forgot I had a few pictures and video from recently and had not downloaded from my camera. I thought these were for a good laugh!
We got to watch little Evie last week for a little while, during the time her Mommy went to the doctor. They are waiting on the arrival of her new sister! Evie is just about as tall as Logan is and she is only 19 months old! Both of her parents are giants compared to us on the shorty side! Logan loves to play with Evie.
This is what happens on Saturday mornings after a late night football game. Lounging around watching morning (or afternoon depending on when we wake up, just kidding) cartoons! This was after the game 2 weeks ago.
We got to watch little Evie last week for a little while, during the time her Mommy went to the doctor. They are waiting on the arrival of her new sister! Evie is just about as tall as Logan is and she is only 19 months old! Both of her parents are giants compared to us on the shorty side! Logan loves to play with Evie.
This is what happens on Saturday mornings after a late night football game. Lounging around watching morning (or afternoon depending on when we wake up, just kidding) cartoons! This was after the game 2 weeks ago.Logan playing with his toy helicopter that he calls Harold from Thomas and Friends. Little did he know that one came from Target for only $1 versus the real Harold at Toys R Us for about $14. What a Deal, thanks Santa!
OK, this was hysterical. Logan hollered out and said "Mommy (I'm not longer MomMom )-:), I goin do my Rock Star", "Ok, what is that" and this is what I got! Of course, this was his second attempt so I could get the video camera out. I did not know where this came from until I asked Brooke if she knew and informed me of the new cartoon on PBS in the morning called Sid the Science Kid who does that. I have kind of watched that, but got bored and left the room, so I must have missed that part.
OK, this was hysterical. Logan hollered out and said "Mommy (I'm not longer MomMom )-:), I goin do my Rock Star", "Ok, what is that" and this is what I got! Of course, this was his second attempt so I could get the video camera out. I did not know where this came from until I asked Brooke if she knew and informed me of the new cartoon on PBS in the morning called Sid the Science Kid who does that. I have kind of watched that, but got bored and left the room, so I must have missed that part.
Since Logan got to dance on video, Brooke wanted me to video her doing ballet! Enjoy!
1 comment:
OK, my kids love Sid too but I have not seen the Rock Star either. I'm going to ask Emery tomorrow and see what I get! :)
Post a Comment