Sunday, May 18, 2008

Portrait Innovations!

Well, we finally took the kids to get pictures made again. It has been a while and we missed Brooke's 6 year pictures so did them all together. I know I have told most of you about this place called Portrait Innovations, they are great. You get bookoos of pictures for little money compared to some other places. Oh, and not to mention this was the least amount of poses we had to choose from and there were 96 pictures taken. I have had anywhere from 132 to 192 pictures to choose from, normally I buy just enough to be able to get the CD also free so I can share all the ones we did not buy. Most of the photographers are great with kids, I have only had one that wasn't as outgoing, but she still got great shots, even during Logan's difficult stages. He was a little more of a ham this time than he was for his 2 year pictures, so we caught his personality pretty good. You will see Brooke's sassy personality towards the bottom, you can't miss it! Don't fear grandparents, your copy's are coming and I will make you a disc also.
This was one of my favorites, but we did not buy it as a pose, it is in a collage that we got free!
Here is Logan! We actually did not buy this one either. I am not posting most of the ones we got so the grandparents will be surprised when they see them. I will try to put them on here later maybe! This is definitely Logan's personality to a T!

I loved this one of Brooke. She is just getting too grown up though!

Another favorite!
This one was pretty funny, Logan was cutting up like normal and Brooke just sitting there like "Logan please stop so we can get done!"
Mr. GQ!
I did actually buy this pose. It was sweet and innocent!
We already had one with a pose kind of like this before, but I still liked it.
Football anyone? He was throwing the ball to the photographer! Thank goodness she had a good grip on her camera. That is what I like about this place is they walk around with camera, it is not on a tripod. They sit down on the floor with them and just snap away to capture all they can.
Mouth wide open again and yes, that is Logan!
Here is his serious side, if he has one!
OK, I promised Brooke's personality was here! Here is the SASSY Miss Brooke! When she saw that boa, she wanted a picture with it so bad. I told her we would at the end and of course, I knew I would probably love those pictures the best! The photographer got such a kick out of her working the camera. She kept telling Brooke to move around however she wanted to! All I have to say is "SASSY"! She had me and Michael in stitches laughing.
We did buy this one with a light pink haze around it. She had to have the pink touch to the picture!
I will be posting more pitures tomorrow afternoon or night from Brooke's end of the school party. We have that tomorrow at 12pm! I can't believe she is almost out of Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday I was crying having to register her for that great BIG school! And, Logan is soooo excited that he is going to school next year. I am afraid that he thinks he will be going to the same school as Brooke though and I have tried telling him it will be at our church. He just doesn't quite get that and tells me "no church, I go to school". We will see how that unfolds come August!

No comments: