Brooke's Kindergarten End of the Year Party )-:
This was a sad day. I cannot believe it is almost over. I have to say too, I was talking with Brooke's best friend Alyssa's mom at the party and we were comparing the things they both say. They are already plotting things! Wow, I don't remember that starting so soon! Both girls come home telling each of us that the other is wearing flip flops, so they have to wear them to and that it is ok to wear them. Even though the handbook says no flip flops, they convinced us both it was ok. Which in reality it was as long as they could still run in PE. There were several things that we ask each other about and found out after the fact. Too funny how these girls learn this!
This is Brooke little scuba diver girl. Her teachers pointed out to Michael and myself that she had the only one with her name tatoo'd across her belly. Geeeee Thanks! I will have to refer back to last weeks sermon on Moms teaching Daughters!
They marched in with there hats on! Alyssa is the one in front of Brooke.
They sang 2 songs, read a poem and read each of their stories from their Kindergarten book that was put together.
She got into the singing this time!




No comments:
Post a Comment