I just found this picture of Michael after the Norcross win this past week. They were in the huddle after the game, listening to the head coach!Ok, I know I have talked a lot about football this time, but it is so exciting right now and we want to go all the way to the Championship!!! I just found out that there are 2 websites that are suppose to carry the game via a radio transmission, not with video. If anyone is home alone doing absolutly nothing and wants to listen to a High School Football game, then tune in on your computer and hopefully you can pick it up!
http://www.gaprep.com/ or http://www.k-bay106.com/
I also hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving with family. We enjoyed ours even though we had to stay home with no family around but the 4 of us. I still cooked all the fixings and of course the kids did not eat much of anything, so I am still eating leftovers!
We started out on Thursday morning with Michael going to practice, he got home right at lunchtime, so we ate then he went back up to the field at 3pm to go to the GA Dome. The team was asked to come and hold the American Flag across the field during the National Anthem for the Falcons/Colts game. They got home around 10:30pm.
Friday, he got up to go have breakfast with the team, while we started decorating the house for Christmas (why not, we were home and nothing else to do but chores). He was home for a little while then had to be back at the field at 3pm to have pre-game meal and catch the bus for Norcross. We went to the game, and got home right at 11:30pm. Late night, the kids were exhausted and were fast asleep!
Saturday, Michael had to work on watching film during the day, while we finished decorating. Then we all went out to eat for our anniversary. We took the kids up to the Mall of GA to let them get each other something for Christmas (that was interesting). Michael said he held up something for Brooke to Logan and asked if he wanted to get her that and his normal response, "yes", so they were done. Brooke took a little more time looking for Logan. It was a great holiday weekend to be together when we could.
1 comment:
So, did you get all the decorating done :-) I know you had lots of help from the little elves :-)
We love you all, Grandma & Papa John
Post a Comment