Thursday, November 8, 2007

Added Website Link to my Favorites

I don't know about you, but I am so tired of hearing of all these toy recalls a week or so after they come out. Since having Logan my "Today Show" viewing has dropped to none, which breaks my heart because I love watching Matt, Meredith, Ann and Al. Anyhow, I did catch the first few minutes this morning and saw another toy recall right here at the holidays when everyone will be buying for Christmas. It hasn't stopped me though for looking for toys not made outside the US, because that would limit them to wooden blocks probably, but I have to admit with all the Thomas the Train issues I don't even look at those now. I went on the Consumer Product Safety Commission website and you can sign up for an email alert when a new recall comes out. You can pick if you want all recalls or just toys, outside, sports, etc. At least this way you can get them quicker if you don't get to watch the news as much like ME! Happy Shopping this year!

No comments: