Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We had a great time going to the church for "Hallow Him". As you can see below the kids were: Brooke - Ariel "Little Mermaid" and Logan - Pirate. Thank you Grandma for making the costumes this year. Next time we will find some easier material to sew instead of that scaley looking material for Ariel. I know that was a little trouble, but you did it and Brooke loved it. Logan actually like being a pirate too.
Ok, I know I said he enjoyed being a pirate, let me repharse that. He enjoyed being a pirate without his bandana on his head. He did not want to smile for me with that on, so we left it at home.
Better smiles now, just seconds from removing the head gear! Thank goodness it was not freezing last night. I had put a pair of green jogging pants under Brooke with a under shirt under the top and 0nly put a long sleeve white shirt under Logan. I was so worried his legs were going to get cold, but it was perfect weather.
They loved dressing up! I put a little pink eye shadow and blush with pink lip gloss on Brooke, so she was really excited about that.
Just running around waiting on Daddy to get home from practice.

First stop, our favorite "the hay ride". Mr. Willett was flying this year, you had to really hold on to your seat. He had his big tractor again, so we just bounced right along. The kids like this one.
Brooke likes to ride the carnival rides. This one only had 4 seats and they each had to pull and push on the handle bars in front of them to make the thing go around. Which the guy running it, pushed it too. Brooke was pooped out after doing that, but she loved it.
Poor Logan, he just wanted to play with the basketball at one of the blow up things. The only thing was he wanted to dribble it and play with it outside of the court. I thought this picture was cute with Brooke pointing at him like she was ratting him out for taking the ball. There were about 5 balls, and he wanted one so bad, so I told him he had to jump up there and just grab one. There were 3 other boys just grabbing all the balls and going nuts. Logan jumped right up there and tried grabbing him. He just couldn't reach in there good, so finally I helped him and another boy got one for him. He had a ball (literally)!
Him Dribbling!
Brooke with Delaire - one of her friends from Preschool the last couple of years. She only sees her on Sunday's now.
Give me one!
On our way out, we stopped by to see and sit in the fire truck. Logan wanted down, so it was time to go home.

No comments: