Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Day of 3 year old Pre-K

Another first day of school, this time for the little man himself! He was so excited. He woke up around 10 til 7am this morning with a big grin on his face. He just knew today was the day. We got his sister up and then headed downstairs for his morning breakfast of banana with peanut butter on it!I just can't believe how fast these years are flying by. It won't be long and he will be in big school with his sister! They are both learning things so quick right now, it is truly amazing to watch a child go through these different stages in life. So different from watching yourself go through it!

Dressed and ready to go!
Got one before we took Brooke to school too.
Logan walking up to the door like a big boy!
Standing with some friends of ours, but he did not want his picture made by this point. His nerves started setting in about now and he was getting clingy.
Holding onto Mama's shorts leg. I walked him in and he did not want to let go of my hand. I felt so bad for him, because he got so shy. He was sitting beside a friend from church, but he did not care at this point. He never broke down crying loudly, but I turned and told his teachers assistant that she may have to help him out for a minute so I could leave and when I turned back, he had his hands over his eyes so no one could see him...)-: I hope he has had a great day and I will see him in about 30 minutes! I think we will start going through carpool tomorrow to ease the nerves and he will have his best buddy, Casey with him tomorrow!

No comments: