![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
I finally got a chance to put the pictures from the summer so far on a slide show. I hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoyed making the memories! The summer is not over yet, we still having several more things on the calendar to do before school starts back. It may feel like a vacation when school is back in...whew!
The kids are gone this week to my mom's down in Florida and I have only called one time so far, but have gotten some pictures and know they are having a ball. Thank you Grandma and Papa John for spending the week with them. We will see them on Saturday and then we get to go over to some old friends of mine's house for a bar-b-que and backyard fun. I will take lots of pictures there too! Hope you all enjoy your week and hopefully it won't take me to long to download the next group of pictures from the rest of the summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment