Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yep, here we are, so youthful and with hair (Michael)! Actually, I don't think we have aged a bit in 11 years!!! LOL!

I just wanted to wish my baby a happy anniversary Saturday, I know you will be watching lots and lots of film, because I have confidence that we will win Friday night and continue with our season. We are going out to eat dinner, but we are taking the kids with us and then taking them shopping for each other afterwards. We did this last year too and it was a special night for all, not just Mama and Daddy.


I want to thank you for being the husband you are and the Dad you are. I could not have asked for better and I thank God each day that you are next to me in the journey of life together. I thank you for leading our home in a Godly fashion. I thank you for your sacrifices you make for your family. I thank you for always coming home at night and not staying out with the guys at all hours. I thank you for the help you provide me when I am overwhelmed. I thank you for the security you give me. I thank you for your faith and love. I thank you for your willingness to work harder and to be a good husband. I thank you for your prayers on me. I thank you for two wonderful children you blessed me with. I thank you for any and all time we share together. I thank you for your patience with me and my ways. God could not have picked a better man to make my life complete! I love you forever and always!
"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

11 years, uhh? Pretty cool. Congrats! I know I was there, but I hardly recognized Michael. I think it is the hair thing. I was hoping you guys would be down here this weekend, but oh well. Good luck with Lowndes, I think you may need it - they are tough from what I understand.

Michele said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! You guys are a blessing to know and I'm lloking forward to our small group!