Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures from the game!

Here are some of the pictures I captured of the kids playing last night at the game. They really were so good last night and very goofy acting. I think it was all the sugar from the suckers they get on Friday nights! For some reason we throw all rules out on Friday nights for junk food! It just wouldn't be fun without the suckers!
Just enjoying our suckers in the 1st quarter!
I don't know what got into Logan, but he just started acting silly and was kind of dancing??
Is it Dumbo or Logan?? Brooke thought this was so funny, as a matter of fact, Logan did too! Poor guy!
This is where we hung out after half time. The strength center with all the cheerleaders mats in there to play on! This is so much fun Mommy!
The mob of fans after the game. The teams did not even get to shake hands because they could not get to each other due to the fans from the stands! They are crazy, but in a good way!
Brooke finally found Daddy in the mob and she ain't lettin' go!
Awesome Score!
We love our RAMS!
Our future Rams in training! Logan and Spencer running to the end zone!
Logan discovered Evie was at the game and ran up to her on the field! How cute!

Well, Michael and I just got back from seeing the movie Fireproof! Just one tip for the ladies, if you go see this take a box of tissues! Michael got tickled at me having to keep wiping my eyes. This was truly an awesome movie and I am so thankful that there are those talented people out there that can do this and stand up for God our Father! We really did enjoy this movie and I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. I pray that this movie has a huge impact on marriages today. I now understand why so many of our leaders at church were so passionate about this film. AWESOME and I encourage any out there that has not heard of the movie to go see it before it leaves the theater. Thanks Michele for the tickets, you are awesome!

No comments: