This is the funniest thing I have witnessed in a while and this video doesn't do it justice. We just got the new Alvin and the Chipmunk's movie from Grandma and Papa John yesterday, so we were watching it after supper last night with the kids (the kids saw it after Brooke got out of school too, so this was their 2nd time seeing it). The music in it is so funny and the kids decided they would get up and dance with them while they were doing one of their concerts on tv. Too Funny!!!
Also, this morning, Logan asked to watch the Chickenmunks instead of the Chipmunks, so I got a kick out of that one too!
1 comment:
One of the best movies in awhile. I feel like getting up and dancing when I watch it too :-) Papa John hasn't watched it yet. I think he is afraid he might enjoy it..... We love you all, Grandma and Papa John.
Post a Comment