Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Day at the Park

Well, spring break is over and back to school! We did manager to take the kids to the park one day on spring break and then Nana & Papa came into town on Friday to stay with the kids for the weekend.
There first stop was the park also and then to the kids famous "Waffle House". It is the biggest joke in the family to watch Logan eat a waffle at the Waffle House. Those waitress' don't think that something so small can eat one by himself, but our little man proves them wrong everytime. This child loves him a good waffle!
Then on Saturday they took them to Walmart, Chick-fil-a and then to the Bass Pro Shop. I think they had a pretty eventful day and in the end Logan wonders off in Bass Pro Shop leaving them all panic'd. They had to go to the front and were very impressed at their system of finding a lost child. If you ever loose a child, do it at Bass Pro Shop. Nana said the lady took all his information and announced it over their handheld phones to all employees and within minutes he was found. Yes, he was found bending down behind the stack of shoes just feet away from Papa, but no one could see him behind the shoes. No big deal, everyone was fine!
Thanks Nana and Papa for watching the kids for Michael and me to have a much needed cabin getaway!
Brooke was talking to a little girl on the other side.
Climb on up, Brooke!
Logan's famous expressionBrooke loves riding her scooter
"I think I can climb that too"
Queen of the playgroud
Logan goes through spirts of loving a slide at the playgroud to not liking them. Not so sure what he thinks here.
Logan driving and Brooke hanging all over the bus
His shirt says it all! Just Hanging Out!
I gotcha! I had been trying to get his picture and he would not come to me, then I caught him in the tunnel and called for him to look at me. Too cute!
Don't fail me now, horsey!
He looks like he is plotting to throw her off the horse!
Ok, it is not a waffle, but earlier last week we made pancakes. This child ate 3 normal size ones and then wanted another. I mixed up just enough for a couple and Brooke wanted a small one, so I made the other one a very large one for Logan, really not expecting him to eat it all. Well, he finished it too! He is growing quickly!

No comments: