Ok, I know I am a horrible Mom these days. No new pictures lately at all. I did catch the kids this morning putting on their hand made (by Brooke) The Incredibles mask. We all love that movie and got to watch it yesterday while I was walking on the treadmill. So last night they both had their masks on and were running around playing their parts. Brooke was Violet and Logan was the baby, JackJack. It was such a site to see. Logan came running around the corner of the kitchen with his mask on and shouted "I'm Incredibles!"
I hate I haven't taken any pictures lately when we have had these beautiful days. After church yesterday, we came home ate lunch and went outside to play for a while in the sunshine (since Saturday was so rotten). Then we all loaded up and went to my favorite place "Bruster's Ice Cream". Logan still does not like ice cream (maybe due to how much of it I ate when pregnant with him...). He did manage to eat most of Brooke's M&M's off of the top of hers though and she let him.
Nothing too exciting going on last week or this week. Brooke does finally have her first loose tooth and I am not looking forward to her teeth coming out! Can I just say there will definitely be some DRAMA with that! I think we will just go in and pull them at night while she is sleeping to avoid the drama to come. She is getting better every week in gym and still loving it. I think she just likes running around playing and trying cart wheels. Logan gets to go with Daddy to the high school field house to do workouts with the football players on the weeks he has that. That way I don't have to chase him around at gym and I can watch her better. And, that also gives us girl time to go out to eat and Daddy and Logan have their guy time too. Michael takes him to Wendy's for a hamburger on those weeks and it takes Logan about an hour to eat his. Very slow eater!!!
1 comment:
You are both "Incredible" :-)
We love you lots.
Papa John and Grandma
Post a Comment