Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!

I feel like a terrible mom, I have not had a chance to gather old pictures of Brooke from when she was born to put on the computer and do her a montage. I will do one, just can't right now. There are not enough hours in the day anymore!
We still wanted to wish Brooke a very special and Happy Birthday today (all day)! We pray she can light up someone's life today with joy - I don't think that will be a problem, she is very excited over this birthday! We love you sweetie and pray you accomplish all that you want to in life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, you absolutely light up Papa John's and my life. You are truly our 'Sweetie pie', and we love you very much. Happy Birthday Sweetie. We had fun being with you this past weekend. Love you always,
Papa John and Grandma :-)