Sunday, February 17, 2008

Brooke's Birthday Weekend!

Ok, we did not do much since we had just came back from Disney, but it was just enough. Grandma and Papa John were able to make it up to help celebrate Brooke's 6th birthday. WOW, I can't believe it has been 6 years, where has the time gone???
At Toys R Us, waiting on her balloon to begin her shopping spree from Grandma and Papa John.
Are you sure this is what you want?
Before leaving we had to join the guys while playing with the trains. This is Logan's favorite spot at Toys R Us and very difficult to pull him away!
A Barbie with a dog that really "poops"! Yes, they make it all now! He eats it then wag his tail and it will come back out. Needless to say, she loved it!
Saturday morning we went bowling again. Kids tired out a little quicker this time, but Mama really enjoyed it because I won the first game really good (but came in last on the next game )-:)
Brooke used the ramp for a little while then just started throwing the ball down the isle
This is too easy!
It is hard being 2! Nobody with listen to me when I am ready to go!
Now, I have my sissy!

No comments: