Monday, February 25, 2008

Coloring By: Logan

Ok, when does school start next year?? I think our 2 year old is getting a little bored by his surroundings and is trying to find new activities while Mommy works! I thought he had topped them all on Saturday when he was in my office and dumped out 12 containers of little colored eyelets (for scrapbooking) all over the office floor. It took me about an hour to an hour and a half to pick them all up and sort them by color again! Yes, he got in some big trouble for that since he had done it before on a much smaller scale.
He just came upstairs while I was working and I asked him what he had been doing (since he had been a little quiet, but normally he is playing with his cars, coloring in his coloring book and watching some cartoons. He said, "I color the tv mommy". I must have given him a look of sheer horror, because he immediately started crying (he is a very sensitive boy).
After I changed him, we both went downstairs and found this...

He did make it a little colorful on the bottom. Thank you for whoever made the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! I sat there scrubbing with the blue side and it was barely budging the colors, then flipped it to the white side and it came right off with very little scrubbing, even off the wood on the entertainment center! I had to keep reminding myself...It is just a thing, right??
Picking up all his crayons. He also managed to color the carpet a little, I will work on those spots another day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an artist he is going to be :-)
He needs to use more colors though.
Give him a hug for us...Thank you for not strangling him, I would like to see him get older :-)
Love you all so much,
Mama aka Grandma