Well, I decided to go ahead and publish this post. It took a while to decide between pictures and it is already longer than the 3 songs, so that is why I decided not to wait until his birthday. Picking through pictures of your kids and deciding your favorites is one of the hardest decisions to make (or it is for me, I want to put them all on there)! I hope you all take the time to watch Logan grow up. It is amazing at how fast 2 years can go by. We will be celebrating his birthday a little when Nana, Papa, Uncle Lorin, Aunt Angela, Cody, Joseph and Caleb all come to see us in a couple of weeks and then again the weekend of his birthday when Grandma, Papa John, and if Granny Bob gets to make it up. We can't wait to see everyone, it seems like it has been forever! We love you all, enjoy this for the next month to celebrate Logan's birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment