Well, this morning was Brooke's big morning to accept her award for Citizen of the Month. They called the Kindergartener's names first one at a time, so she had to sit through 1st grade through 5th grade names too. All she wanted was a cinnamon roll! Sweet Tooth!
"Finally, a cinnamon roll! Wew, I thought I would starve!"
After we got done eating, I took her back to her class, she wanted to hold on to her award so she could show the other kids in her class. She may end up being called the brown noser in her class if that continues. I am just proud that she was proud of the award and she said she was going to continue acting good. How sweet she is!
1 comment:
Congratulations Sweetie :-) We are so proud of you and we love you and Logan very much. Grandma and Papa John
Post a Comment